Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Tapemasters Inc-The Lox In For The Kill Part 2

There is nothing so missed as a true Lox Mixtape. Many people don't even know who the Lox are (as they now refer to themselves as D-Block and their last album was in 1999). The Lox are comprised of veteran spitters Jadakiss aka The Champ, Styles P aka The Phantom and The Ghost, and Sheek Louch aka Silverback Guerilla aka Donnie G. They are easily in the top five best rappers living, and it's no coincidence that much of this comes from them coming up under the Notorious B.I.G.

This new Lox mixtape, titled "The Lox-In For The Kill Part 2", features the best of the new material from Jada and co. New cuts include "Put Some Money On It", "One In A Million", "Afterparty", "Runaway", "When I'm Gone", "Chase Bank", "Tape Rock", "Guns N Roses", "Shooters", "Nite Falls" and more. I have never heard any of them ONCE spit a weak verse, so you already know what you're in for. Now if we could just get that Lox album already...

No comments: