One artist who has consistently impressed me is Rick Ross. When he first dropped "Hustlin" many saw him as a one-hit wonder. Since then, he has had a long string of hits, solid albums that just keep getting better, and tons of great Rick Ross Mixtapes. His alignment with DJ Khaled was such a solid move that it helped elevate his status to veteran, rapping alongside Trick Daddy, Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, Birdman, Akon, Ace Hood and many more.
The newest Rick Ross mixtape is titled "Rick Ross-The Transporter", brought to you by Tapemasters Inc. Featuring new bangers like "The Transporter", "Get Some" featuring Swizz Beatz, the new "Hustle Hard" remix with Ace Hood and Lil' Wayne (that I could listen to 100 times in a row), "Stop" with DJ Khaled and Game, hard hitter "Pandemonium" with Wale and Meek Mill, "9 Piece" with T.I., "Ashes To Ashes" and many more. I have honestly never heard Ross spit one weak verse, and he seems to be getting consistently better as a rapper.
No comments:
Post a Comment