DJ 007 Mixtapes are easily some of the best, well crafted mixtapes in the business. DJ 007 puts his time and great effort into crafting each mixtape masterfully, and it shows when years later you can still pull out one of his old mixtapes and ride to it all day. For instance, his classic Big Pun mixtape "Wish I Could Bring Pun Back" is hands-down the best Pun mixtape ever done, and though I have listened to it easily hundreds of times I still regularly pull it out for a long drive.
007's newest hip-hop mixtape, titled "DJ 007-Success Is My Revenge", shows just why 007 is so very successful. Blending the newest and hottest tracks with his classic style of blends, 007 simply kills it with this one! Tracks include "We Represent" from Jim Jones and Omega, "NY Knows How To Party" from Maino, Swizz Beats, Jim Jones, Joell Ortiz, and Jadakiss, super hot blend "Thug Shit" from Big Pun (R.I.P) and Jadakiss, "Freeze Me" from Young Dro Gucci Mane and Rick Ross, "Throw It Up" from Hit Mob, and many many more. Get on this one...right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment