Monday, March 07, 2011

DJ Cool Breeze-Jeezy Yo Gotti Pure White 2

Two of the hardest hitting down south Mixtapes artists are easily Young Jeezy and Yo Gotti. These two both have very much in common. They are both gruff street rappers who spit about mostly narcotic sales, keeping it real and stunting your ass off. I have always preferred Jeezy, as I feel that he is a better rapper, but Yo Gotti has had many bangers as well.

This new mixtape from DJ Cool Breeze, titled "Jeezy Yo Gotti-Pure White Part 2", features the best of the new heat from the Memphis King and the Snowman himself. New cuts include the super banger "Sleep When I Die" from Jeezy (which is one to play when you're ready to get out there and get it), the fantastic "We Can Get It On" from Yo Gotti with Ciara, a "Fire Flame" remix with Yo Gotti spitting over the Wayne Birdman beat, plus "Off Safety", "Lay It Down", "What She Like" and many more. With 19 tracks in total, this one is a definite rider.

No comments: