Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chamillionaire Mixtape Messiah 6

Chamillionaire mixtapes are the lifeblood behind his career, specifically the "Mixtape Messiah" series. I used to not even listen to him, and one day I heard one of them and slowly started to pick up all of his stuff. He is a fantastic rapper and in my top five for the past few years. The Mixtape Messiah cds are just unbelievable. Chamil goes hard over everyone else's beats, and honestly does the majority better than the actual original artists did them.

The Mixtape Messiah 6 is a standout one. The best track has Chamil rapping over one of my favorite songs ever, the classic "One Day They're Here" by UGK. I would like to recommend other songs, but honestly they are all great. He puts so much heart and emotion into making these cds that they simply have to be heard. Check them out.

No comments: