French Montana has been working hard for years now. He started off with his Dvd series "Cocaine City", and he slowly built a rap career which took him to signing a huge deal with Akon's Konvict Music. French has consistently grown and improved as a rapper, and he has dropped some incredible mixtapes along the way. I absolutely loved the Laundry Man 1 and 2, both with my man Evil Empire. The song "Can't Shake The Game" and "Slow Down" are two of my top picks from French.
His new mixtape with DJ Drama, DJ Lust, and DJ Diggz called Coke Boyz is all brand new exclusives. After the last banger Mac Wit The Cheese 2, this one should not disappoint. I am super excited to hear it. It has features from Three Six Mafia, Akon, Waka Flocka Flame, Masspike Miles, and Chinx Drugs. I will have a review posted as soon as I hear it. They are currently up for pre-order and will be shipping within a couple days.
No comments:
Post a Comment