Monday, September 20, 2010

Lil Wayne I'm Almost Home Mixtape

Lil Wayne has been in Rikers Island jail for awhile now. As you already know, Lil Wayne Mixtapes are some of the top-selling, most consistent and solid mixtapes in the game. Since he has been away, they obviously have not dropped with near the regularity that they did when he was free. However, one still does drop from time to time.

Enter Lil Wayne's newest mixtape, titled "I'm Almost Home". This brand new joint features 20 tracks, just as a warm-up to welcome Weezy F Baby back home to freedom. Included is "Right Above It" with Drake, "Yeah" with T.I., "Everything Red" with Game and Birdman, "Cascades", "On The Wall" with Brisco, "Fresh I Stay" with Flo-Rida, and more. I am really hoping that Wayne comes home and gets on his old shit, the pre-alternative, rock-n-roll drug weirdo shit, and instead gets back on some Dedication 2-super spitter-hard as nails type shit. I guess we'll see. In the meantime, this mixtape will definitely fill the gap left by his absence.

No comments: