DJ White Owl Drop That 136 is a fresh mixtape. I threw this one on last night on a long drive and it was really good. As usual, it contains nothing but the newest, hottest tracks. This one has new jams from Cam and Jim Jones, Kanye West, The Clipse, Lil Wayne, Vado, Lloyd Banks, Rick Ross and more. All DJ White Owl mixtapes have always been strong.
The standout track on here, the one I listened to over and over is Camron and Jim Jones "Runaway" dissin Kanye West. It is so nice to hear Cam and Jim back on the same track, and they really kill it. Cam is mad at Kanye for dissin Dame Dash, and him and Jim go hard over a Kanye beat. I really hope that this is a taste of what's to come from a new, reformed Dipset. It is long overdue.
No comments:
Post a Comment