DJ Chuck T is best known for his Down South mixtapes. He is easily one of the top Southern DJ's, and his long-running "Down South Slangin" southern rap series is the most popular of all of his series. Matter of fact, that's how I came across him. A friend of mine picked one of them up in a barber shop and asked me if I dealt with him. When I said no, he gave me the mixtape. I played it, contacted Chuck T, and it's been a wrap since then. The Down South Slangin cds are always bonkers.
The newest volume is titled "DJ Chuck T Down South Slangin 71". This one comes hard once again in the usual Chuck T fashion. Brand new tracks include Sleep When I Die - Young Jeezy, Trapped Out - DJ Holiday Ft. Yo Gotti, Waka Flocka Flame & Pill, Fuck You Up - Plies, Turn It Out - Gucci Mane, Look In the Mirror (Remix) - Yo Gotti Ft. Wale, J. Cole & Wiz Kalifah, Dollar Signs - Three Six Mafia Ft. Rick Ross, G-Check - Waka Flocka Flame, Amen - Young Jeezy, That Ain't Me - Lil Wayne, Pharmacy - Yo Gotti, Dont Blame Me - Young Jeezy, My People - Webbie, So High - Slim Thug Ft. B.O.B, and many more. This one will be in the ride for weeks, that much I can guarantee you.
No comments:
Post a Comment