Evil Empire mixtapes are always good bets. They are crafted well, and he takes his time to put together a good quality cd every time he drops. Evil Empire mixtapes have ranged from RnB to down south, alot of New York material, and some exclusive mixtapes as well with various artists.
The newest RnB mixtape on the market is brought to you courtesy of Evil Empire. Titled "RnB Season", this one is a collaboration with Tapemasters Inc. Featuring the hottest new RnB tracks, this one is sure to please. New cuts include: 1. DEUCES (RMX) - CHRIS BROWN FEAT. DRAKE, T.I., KANYE WEST, FABOLOUS, RICK ROSS & ANDRE 3000 2. SHUT 'EM UP - CIARA 3. I HOPE SHE CHEATS ON YOU (RMX) - MARSHA AMBROSIUS FEAT. FABOLOUS & MAINO 4. CRAZY LOVE - NE-YO FEAT. FABOLOUS 5. UNUSUAL - TREY SONGZ FEAT. FABOLOUS 6. PRETTY GIRL ROCK - KERI HILSON 7. BABY I LIKE IT - KEVIN COSSOM FEAT. FABOLOUS & DIDDY , and more. Definitely a good one to pick up for all you RnB heads.
No comments:
Post a Comment