Saturday, October 09, 2010

Lil Wayne Prison Break 2.0

While its easy to tell that Lil Wayne mixtapes are easily the biggest and most full collection of any rappers' mixtapes, I am still surprised regularly with the amount of new Wayne mixtapes that drop on a weekly/monthly basis. Lil Wayne has not lost any of his heat through his current incarceration, and he continues to dominate the mixtape market.

Lil' Wayne's newest mixtape is "Prison Break 2.0". This is one to get the masses prepared for his upcoming release date. Featuring all the new Wayne tracks, this one is sure to please. Cuts include Aint got ,YM banger feat tyga, jae millz, Cascades, Shades, Girl like her, Gonorrhea, I am not a human, Popular, Bill Gates, That aint me, Hold up, With you and plenty more. I am excited for Weezy's release and just really hoping that he returns to some of his old Dedication 2-era gangster ass hardcore Weezy raps. I guess we will see.

No comments: