Of all DJ's, DJ Drama remains my favorite. I have always felt that he brings something new and fresh to the game. He changed the way people view what a DJ does. DJ Drama mixtapes are quite different from any other DJ's mixtapes. Drama, rather than just throwing together new tracks like many other DJ's do, actually goes into the studio with the artists and makes all brand new songs.
Drama's newest mixtape is with New York artist Maino, titled "The Art Of War". It features all brand new music from New York's heavyweight champ. Since his release from prison, Maino has been working hard to build his fanbase and get his name around. I am personally a fan of his, ever since I copped his album just to hear something new and was impressed with how good it was. New tracks on this mixtape include Retaliate, Fu*k You, Ask About Me, Hustle Hard, Maino Nation, ands many more.
No comments:
Post a Comment