Thursday, October 28, 2010

Underworld Supremacy Streets Is Watching

One of my favorite types of mixtape are the 4-disc sets. Many of them are 3 cds and one dvd, and they are so filled with heat that they are almost too much to take in at once. I usually have to listen to them over a couple day period. They don't drop too often, but when they do they are always bangers.

The newest 4-disc set is "Underworld Supremacy-Streets Is Watching". This one features all the brand newest jams, coupled with a dvd containing all the newest music videos. Cds have new songs from Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Drake, Gucci, Outkast, Kanye, Plies, Cam'ron, Pimp C, Boosie, Jim Jones, Yo Gotti, and many more. The Dvd has Birdman's brand new "Loyalty" video, plus Em's "I Love The Way You Lie", my jam "It Ain't About The Money" with Fat Joe and Trey Songz (Banger!!!), the Hello, Good Morning remix video with Dirty Money, Diddy, Ross, Nicki Minaj, and T.I. and tons more videos. 60 videos in total, and 60 tracks on the discs, this one is perfect for the long road trip.

No comments: