DJ White Owl continues on his path to be the king of exclusives. DJ White Owl mixtapes always feature the newest of the new hip-hop cuts. The "Drop That" series is unbelievably on it's 145th installment and moving forward without stopping. These cds are crazy hard, and I have heard so many jams on here that I have never heard elsewhere.
The newest installment to this movement is "DJ White Owl-Drop That 145". This one features crazy new cuts like "That's My Bitch" from Kanye West and Jay-Z, the spankin new "Hoes And Ladies" from the newly released Lil' Wayne, "That's Where I'm At" from Eminem and Lloyd Banks (which is a great revenge song, with Em singing to some female about how much she'd love life right now if she was him but she doesn't because it sucks to be her), plus new ones from Styles P, Tony Yayo, a long Max B phone interview from prison, Cassidy, Sheek, Joell Ortiz, and a new song with Cam'ron Jim Jones and JR Writer on it together ("Cinderella") which sounds really nice to hear them all together again. Another solid win for DJ White Owl...
No comments:
Post a Comment