T.I. has been building a name for himself for years now, ever since his old DJ Drama mixtape "Down With The King" and his debut album "I'm Serious". T.I. mixtapes have helped cement his name as one of hip-hop's elite, and he has honestly become better with time (which is something that cannot be said for many other rappers). Unfortunately, T.I. was recently caught smoking weed in California, and he was sent back to prison for two more years.
This new mixtape , titled "T.I.-A Changed Man"features his newest material he did just prior to going back to jail. New bangers include "Real Love" witth Kanye West and Kid Cudi, "All She Wrote" with Eminem, my jam "Mr. Kodak", "She's So Fly", the emotional new "Dying In Your Arms" with Jazmine Sullivan, "I Can't Help It" with Rocko, "Sanford and Son", and many more. This shows the legacy of a very talented rapper who unfortunately cannot seem to stay out of jail.
No comments:
Post a Comment