MixTapes review site featuring the hottest mixtapes available anywhere on the Internet. If you are looking for reviews or to buy mixtapes, this is the site for you.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Chamillionaire Mixtape Messiah 7
Chamillionaire has one of the best mixtape series ever released. They are the Mixtape Messiahs, Volumes 1-7. On these mixtapes, Chamillionaire shows his lyrical prowess and simply murders the competition. Today is a beautiful summer day, so I pulled out Messiah 7 for a drive to the gym. I forgot how great it is. Chamillionaire raps over the old Fabolous "Breathe" beat and does it justice. He has one with Bun B called "I Know You're Mad" where they both go back and forth on haters. Every single song on here is good. This is one that I constantly pull out with regularity. If you haven't checked it out yet, please do so. You won't be disappointed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment