I have been a huge fan of Rick Ross since he first came out years ago, even before Hustlin. I heard his old freestyle mixtape and it blew me away. Since he first dropped "Hustlin", he has blown up into one of the largest and best known rappers around. He recently got backed up by none other than P. Diddy, which was a huge help to his career. I have personally never heard Ross spit a weak verse, EVER.
Rick Ross has dropped a ton of mixtapes. There are so many good ones it is hard to pick. One that really blew me away was DJ Delz "Jackin For Beats". Delz put together every old Ross freestyle on other peoples beats. This mixtape is a great example of how hard Rick Ross goes on every track, and how he can kill other peoples beats to make the song sound better than the original.
No comments:
Post a Comment