Of all the southern rappers, Bun B is easily in my top 3. Bun B mixtapes always show Bun simply killing his competition. He raps with such finesse and art, and yet he never gets upset or over-rowdy. Instead, it sounds as if Bun is just sitting down in an easy chair in the booth and crushing all of his competitors who sound as if they're in there yelling and jumping around. Bun was one half of the legendary UGK, alongside Pimp C (RIP!), and Bun has perfected his craft over the years.
The newest Bun B mixtape is brought to you courtesy of DJ Cool Breeze. Titled "Bun B-Return Of The Don", this one brings you the newest material from the Underground King himself. New tracks include Money Over Bitches, I Need, Get Touched, Trill, Just Love Me, Imma Bad Guy, Everytime I Come Around, When I Want To, Guess Who's Back, I Can't Stay, So Close So Far, and more. Bun B never lets me down. I have never heard him spit a weak verse, even on the occasional unknown southern rappers cameo on a song, Bun still comes harder than anyone else. Check out the remix of Killer Mike's "Re-Akshon" where Bun outshines Bonecrusher, Killer Mike, and even T.I. himself. The King rests....
No comments:
Post a Comment