Tuesday, November 30, 2010

DJ Cool Breeze Lil Wayne My Own Worst Enemy 6

As I have said before, Lil' Wayne mixtapes are always a safe bet. Wayne puts his heart and soul into his material, and he never puts out a weak verse or half-asses his lines. He was recently released from jail, and hopefully he is working on a new official mixtape with DJ Drama, like a Dedication 4, but more like Dedication 2 and not Dedication 3. I miss the old Wayne, the more gangster, not so emotional Wayne, the New Orleans Wayne.

DJ Cool Breeze presents you with this mixtape full of the newest Weezy material. The mixtape, titled "My Own Worst Enemy 6", is the sixth volume in the super popular "Own Worst Enemy" series. This one features new cuts like "Fresh I Stay", "The Outcome", "I Made It", "I Don't Like The Look Of It", "On The Wall", "Everything Red", "How Ya Doin", "Money Keep Callin", and many more.

No comments: