There are some artists that I rarely see drop a mixtape. Ciara is one of them. For whatever reason, I have seen barely any Ciara mixtapes in the past years. Which is a shame, because she is super talented. That video for "Ride" did something to me. I think she is super fine, and she honestly is the only female singer that reminds me alot of Aaliyah: the way she moved like a dancer, how she danced, etc. Ciara is tall and gorgeous.
This new mixtape titled "Pretty Girl Swag", brought to you courtesy of DJ DX, features some new exclusives alongside some great remixes. New tracks include "Shut Em Up", "Gimme Dat", and "Speechless". Remixes include "Nothin But You", "Ridin Slow", "Follow Me", "OMG", "Set It Off", "Goodies", and many more. It's nice to see something a little different that you don't see too often, and I've heard that Ciara's new album is really strong as well. Definitely one to keep an eye on...
No comments:
Post a Comment