Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rick Ross Ricky Castro

Rick Ross mixtapes are among my top favorite mixtapes. Ross has always kept it hard and consistent, and I have honestly never heard him ever spit one weak verse. From his DJ Delz mixtape series "Jackin For Beats" where he spit over everyone else's beats and murdered them, to his DJ Scream Triple C's mixtape and his excellent DJ Khaled "M.I.Yayo" debut mixtape. Ross not only has a serious rap game, but he gets better and better with each release. His Deeper Than Rap album was one of my favorite cds of last year.

The newest Rick Ross mixtape, titled "Ricky Castro", follows this same route. New tracks include Tangerine, So In Love, Like I See, the fantastic Give It To Em with Akon, Just In Case ft. Rocko, BMF with Jeezy and Yo Gotti, Living Better with Jamie Foxx, and many more. This one is a suitable addition to the many mixtapes Ross has dropped the past few years, and he keeps getting better and better.

No comments: