I have already talked about DJ White Owl mixtapes multiple times in my blog. They are always the freshest, hottest, most exclusive tracks that just dropped. Whether your taste is New York, Miami, LA, Atlanta...White Owl got some heat for you. I have been listening to the Drop That series since volume one dropped, I have heard every single one, and they have all been solid. That's pretty heavy to say for 141 mixtapes.
The newest volume is "Drop That 141". This one has new tracks from Styles P, Sheek Louch, Swizz Beats, Cam'ron, 50 Cent, Jadakiss, Lloyd Banks, Lil' Wayne, Vado, Joe Budden, Jim Jones, Raekwon, Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, Nas, and more. I am always specifically impressed with the D-Block material on the Drop That's. They are never old verses, but rather always brand new jams, and there is new D-Block every single week. I don't know where he gets it, but I am always glad to hear new D-Block every week.
No comments:
Post a Comment