Thursday, November 18, 2010

DJ Keyz Jadakiss Lloyd Banks Corna Boyz Part 12

DJ Keyz mixtapes are always a good bet. Keyz puts together the best mixes of new and older songs, and his cds usually ride well from beginning to end with no skipping required. From when I first heard the old Bun B cd he did like 7 years ago, the classic "Get Screwed Up", I was a DJ Keyz fan and have been since then.

The newest DJ Keyz mixtape is done with two East Coast heavyhitters, Jadakiss and Lloyd Banks. This new mixtape is titled "Corna Boyz Part 12", and is actually a great mix of the two artists. Their styles work well together, and the mixtape comes off flawlessly. New bangers include "Start It Up", "Close Your Eyes", "Goodbye", "They Don't Know Me", "Remember The Titans", "I'm So Apalled", "When I Get There", "86" and more. Standout track is the new "Clip Up" featuring Sheek Louch and Styles P. Any track that brings all three D-Block boyz together on the same track just outshines the rest. If only we could get this damn LOX album already...

No comments: